Why Study in Australia
Australia offers high quality education and training at all levels for international students.
All institutions and courses are regulated and monitored by the government, which means international students are safe in the knowledge they are protected whilst studying in the country.
The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 is the legislative framework that exists to ensure the safety of these individuals, who currently number more than 500,000.
Australia has a world class education system offering valuable education experiences at various levels, including:
- More than 40 universities
- The Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector
- Foundation programs
- English language courses (ELICOS)
- Primary and secondary schools
Education Agents are often the first point of contact between Australia education and training providers and prospective students and their parents. They are found all over the world and offer services to the full range of education providers.
Education Agents are available to assist students by providing:
- Information on education options, courses and pathways
- Background on Australia’s lifestyle, society, culture and environment
- Education counselling for students to ensure appropriate course selections
- he processing of enrolment applications to education providers
It’s important to note Education Agents are by law not permitted to provide immigration assistance.
In Australia, only those registered as migration agents with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) can provide immigration assistance.